Sunday, May 11, 2008

We're still solid at Softball

As a backup to our company's softball team, I subbed for a game last Thursday. We won 16-12. I didn't have a whole lot to do with that. I didn't suck, but I didn't shine either. On the other hand, I came in 2nd in the dart tournament a while back, solidifying the fact that the first victory wasn't a fluke. I'm actually okay at darts! Cool.

Today we saw the Brewers win with Jenny and Paul and then went to visit Grandma & Grandpa to see the results of their cataract surgeries. But first, we went to Lake Lawn Lodge for a $45 per person breakfast (after tax, tip, and splitting Mom's bill with 5 other people). Was it worth it? Hell, no! But what can I do about it? Prove that I don't love my Mother-in-law by speaking up? I may be dumb, but I ain't stupid!

No comments: